We are so excited for this weekend, because the Twin Cities Anarchist Bookfair is happening! The Zine Apothecary is inches away from Powderhorn Park, so we’ll have open hours Saturday and Sunday 12-3. Also, the Fly Away Zine Mobile will be parked there from 10:30-2pm.
Anarchists and radicals from all over the Midwest will converge with books, zines, music, crafts, food, skills and much more! The bookfair will be a place for everyone from the anarcho-curious to committed revolutionaries to meet, share ideas, and continue the fight for a world free of all oppression. General Admission will be FREE and all ages.
The Bookfair will include:
– Tables for publishers, distros, bookstores, infoshops, and organizations
– Workshops and skillshares on everything from Buddhist Anarchism to bike maintenance
– Author talks by Terry Bisson, Andrej Grubacic, Waziyatawin, Anthony Nocella, and others
– FREE lunch Saturday and Sunday
– Really Really Free Market!
– Music in the park!
-First Aid/Street Medic workshop from 4:30-6 on Saturday 17th in the Small Crafts room
– And much more!
Check out their website for a list of participants and schedule.